• Welcome to Pet Natter! We'd love for you to be part of our community of helpful and friendly pet lovers. Click here to register now. It's really quick and easy.

The forum is a welcoming place for everyone, whether you're a pet expert or a complete newbie. So jump right in and say hello, ask a question, or offer some advice.

We hope you enjoy being part of Pet Natter. Join now.

Your favorite breed?

EagleEye

Reaction score
I know it's hard to pick just one, but what would be your favorite breed?

Alex001

Reaction score
Personally, I love rottweilers. They're extremely loyal and kind, and are fairly easy to train. A lot of my family has had rottweilers as pets. The only problem is that they are often born with hip issues, or have them later on in life. They're often big dogs, so that is a big issue there.

I'd say they're my favorites for sure. :)

Willy_Meow

Reaction score
This is not the first time me saying that 'Golden Retrievers' are my favorite.

jessicab

Reaction score
i don't have one but i think cockapoos are really cute!!!

MichaelNY

Reaction score
+1 for cockapoo! They're so expensive though, it's crazy!! ?

Arthur

Reaction score
My dog is a cockapoo - a cross between a cocker spaniel and a poodle. They're really cute and popular. Kids love them because they look like a TV dog called Waffle!

They're REALLY expensive though...

Berry

Reaction score
Basenji's are one of my favs. I have noticed lots of people haven't heard of them before, and I think they are just a cool breed :)

Blubblub

Reaction score
German Shepherds are wonderful dogs. We had to put a beatiful boy down a few years ago due to cancer, but he lived a long 16 years. I've wanted to get another german shepherd since though, but haven't jumped to it yet sadly. Soon I hope though.