• Welcome to Pet Natter! We'd love for you to be part of our community of helpful and friendly pet lovers. Click here to register now. It's really quick and easy.

The forum is a welcoming place for everyone, whether you're a pet expert or a complete newbie. So jump right in and say hello, ask a question, or offer some advice.

We hope you enjoy being part of Pet Natter. Join now.

What kind of personality do you like most when it comes to pets?

WelshSteve

Reaction score
I know some people prefer energetic ones, some prefer quiet lazy ones, others prefer affectionate or even independent.

Which kind of personality do you prefer when it comes to cats, dogs, or anything in between?

Oranda88

Reaction score
Energetic is a bit much for me. I like a pet to be intelligent and interesting. Something you can play with or just watch and enjoy seeing how they behave

lisaB

Reaction score
I tend to prefer ones that are quiet and snuggly. I don't like animals that are zooming all over the place. I don't have the energy to be chasing them left, right, and center lol

chintumiya

Reaction score
The perfect companion one would look for is a pet. The energy around you is high and happy with these creatures around you. They love you with all they have and become your best companion in the smallest time possible. All this while we have been thinking all pets have to do is with giving you company. But did you know your choice of a pet can determine your personality?

People are drawn towards the idea of having a pet based on their lifestyle choices, personality, and what they look for in their lives. Your choice of pets determines how you would like to put yourself in the world. Yes, by analyzing if you are a cat person or dog person or any other choice of pets you have, you can get to know your personality.