• Welcome to Pet Natter! We'd love for you to be part of our community of helpful and friendly pet lovers. Click here to register now. It's really quick and easy.

The forum is a welcoming place for everyone, whether you're a pet expert or a complete newbie. So jump right in and say hello, ask a question, or offer some advice.

We hope you enjoy being part of Pet Natter. Join now.

What challenges are you facing with your pets?

AnimalLover

Reaction score
I know it is not always a smooth ride. You must be experiencing some challenges. What challenges have you faced recently with your pet?

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Good question. My greatest problem is with keeping Cats. They will either get wild and start eating popultry or just dissappear from the neighborhood. I have lost 3 cats so far. And i had to give away 4 other because of becoming savage.

Another major challenge i have with my kittens is training them where to poop. They keep pooping everywhere. They can poop on any rag the find on the floor.

Moana

Reaction score
Good question. My greatest problem is with keeping Cats. They will either get wild and start eating popultry or just dissappear from the neighborhood. I have lost 3 cats so far. And i had to give away 4 other because of becoming savage.

Another major challenge i have with my kittens is training them where to poop. They keep pooping everywhere. They can poop on any rag the find on the floor.
What kind of cat are you referring to? Cats litter train themselves. In fact, they know to do this instinctively. Also, you should never just let cats out on their own. There are too many dangers and I hate to say it but I am completely against it. They can get hit by cars, attacked by other animals, or worse, killed or poisoned by someone.

John.Billings

Reaction score
Well sometimes when my husky gets diarrhea he poops on the carpet which is hard to clean specially right after you reach home from work,

Mikey13

Reaction score
Cleaning is my only issue. Sometimes they make messes in the house, other times it is just the day after day cleaning duties of like my fish tank. It can get tiresome and challenging but I know if I don't keep on top of it, I will end up with a bigger mess.

Alex001

Reaction score
Nothing major recently, my pets have been behaving quite good and things have been going smoothly as of late. Of course the usual cleanup and all that, but that's really been about it as of late.

WelshSteve

Reaction score
Training seems to be an issue. Our dog is very smart but only obedient when he wants to be. He has outsmarted us a number of times to get what he wants. It puzzles me at times he is able to do this.

Tenerife

Reaction score
For my cats, Bathing and scratching.

For my dogs general behavior and late night barking

Berry

Reaction score
Finding a good cheap encoulsure. We have a bearded dragon, and she currently lives in a 40gallon which is much too small. (We got her off craigslist with that enclosure) We want to upgrade to at least a 75, preferably 100 or larger. But there aren't many front opening tanks/terrariums for super cheap that size.

Edit: We are building a DIY 120gallon soon :)

Last edited: