• Welcome to Pet Natter! We'd love for you to be part of our community of helpful and friendly pet lovers. Click here to register now. It's really quick and easy.

The forum is a welcoming place for everyone, whether you're a pet expert or a complete newbie. So jump right in and say hello, ask a question, or offer some advice.

We hope you enjoy being part of Pet Natter. Join now.

THIS IS A PET FORUM ONLY!!!!

Reaction score
ATTENTION!!!

This is a PET FORUM!!!!

Meaning this is a forum, meant to be used to TALK ABOUT PETS!!!

So far, I have seen around 10 private messages for advertising, 2 just unrelated topic threads, THIS MONTH!

So again, this forum is for pets only.

Please find a different forum to advertise, (Perhaps an advertising forum?), for Talking about hoomans, And for just chatting about life!

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Pickle Porcupine

PetNatter

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi @Pickle Porcupine - Thank you for posting this.

To be honest, we realise we've neglected the forum recently and allowed far too much spam to get through. We're working now to improve this.

Thank you for your patience and support for the forum. Hopefully it will soon be a much nicer place to chat about pets!

Berry

Reaction score
Hey Pickles!
I just want to point out, most advertising and unrelated threads are due to bots, some just people trolling a bit. Posting a topic like this won't really help to stop the bots, haha. The best thing you can do is just report them and not interact. I know it can be annoying to see these types of things, but it just comes with having a forum on the internet. You can't always stop who gets through >.>" And any person who actually wants to use this forum for what it is, most likely will. If an actual person is sending those types of messages to troll and whatnot, and they see a topic like this, which shows a person being aggravated and annoyed by what they're doing, then it'll just encourage them to continue doing what they are doing.
I think it's really great to see that you care about this forum though!!