• Welcome to Pet Natter! We'd love for you to be part of our community of helpful and friendly pet lovers. Click here to register now. It's really quick and easy.

The forum is a welcoming place for everyone, whether you're a pet expert or a complete newbie. So jump right in and say hello, ask a question, or offer some advice.

We hope you enjoy being part of Pet Natter. Join now.

Taking care of an Eagle

Westie

Reaction score
So a friend of mine took care of an Eagle years ago. She is someone who takes care of wild animals for our local town. She rehabilitates injured animals to go back into the wild. Last year she had he hands full taking care of a bald eagle. He was a big boi for sure, his wings were as wide as me lol. Anyway, she really enjoyed taking care of him. He actually became very friendly with my friend, and it was tough for them to part when she finally let him go back into the wild. She literally wanted to keep him as a pet, but knew that was not possible.

h0rsey91

Reaction score
Aww, that's cool of her. I wish I was capable of handling wild animals. I can handle horses and other smaller animals, but anything brought up in the wild, no thanks.

I'm glad there are people like her out there who are helping protect and rehabilitate animals like that.