• Welcome to Pet Natter! We'd love for you to be part of our community of helpful and friendly pet lovers. Click here to register now. It's really quick and easy.

The forum is a welcoming place for everyone, whether you're a pet expert or a complete newbie. So jump right in and say hello, ask a question, or offer some advice.

We hope you enjoy being part of Pet Natter. Join now.

New Kittens!!!

Pickle Porcupine

Reaction score
hi! as you (maybe) know, I LOVEEE my doggies. But... I also like cats just as much.

we have 2 puppies at the moment, (one we are fostering) who just got two little friends!

I just rescued 2 Siamese kittens, both siblings and seven months old.

The dogs love them, and the girls think they're legit dogs! it's sooo Adorable!!!

Their names are Fiifi and Cocoa

Pics soon to come, as the cam on my phone is not working right now, I hope to get it fixed sometime :)

Flashthepig

Reaction score
hi! as you (maybe) know, I LOVEEE my doggies. But... I also like cats just as much.

we have 2 puppies at the moment, (one we are fostering) who just got two little friends!

The dogs love them, and the girls think they're legit dogs! it's sooo Adorable!!!

Pics soon to come, as the cam on my phone is not working right now, I hope to get it fixed sometime :)
🥰

Pickle Porcupine

Reaction score

ok so my phone actually just crashed, and since I'm not technically old enough to have a new phone, I'm using my computer and it doesn't have a good cam. all the pics come out blurry. so.. pics to come as soon a possible, but probably not really that soon...