• Welcome to Pet Natter! We'd love for you to be part of our community of helpful and friendly pet lovers. Click here to register now. It's really quick and easy.

The forum is a welcoming place for everyone, whether you're a pet expert or a complete newbie. So jump right in and say hello, ask a question, or offer some advice.

We hope you enjoy being part of Pet Natter. Join now.

How many pets have you had over your life?

Jake

Reaction score
How many pets would you say you've had over the years? I have had a fair share. I'm sure you saw my recent post about my current pets. You can find that here. Anyway, I currently have Gerald (corn snake), my dog Andrew, and my cats name is Bella.

Before these pets, we had two other dogs. Spot and Bobo. We also had a cat that was named Midnight. That's about it though. What about you? How many pets have you had over the years?

StaceyJ

Reaction score
I really don't know. I had a lot of different pets growing up. Several gerbils, fish, some reptiles, dogs, cats... My family loved animals so I was never living in a place without them. As of now, I only have just the one girl (pic as my avatar).

jessicab

Reaction score
At the moment I just have some goldfish but ive had lots of pets in the past. my bro used to have a pet budgie, i had a tropical fish tank, i had two dos growing up and i want to get a hamster one day soon x :)