• Welcome to Pet Natter! We'd love for you to be part of our community of helpful and friendly pet lovers. Click here to register now. It's really quick and easy.

The forum is a welcoming place for everyone, whether you're a pet expert or a complete newbie. So jump right in and say hello, ask a question, or offer some advice.

We hope you enjoy being part of Pet Natter. Join now.

How many pets do you own?

Loveheart

Reaction score
I thought I would start off with a thread to get to know what kinds of animals people have for pets and how many. Some people only have one or two while others house dozens! I have a friend who cares for over 20 animals. I only have 3 cats, a dog, a pair of birds, and a fish tank. I say only when really, it is a lot! haha

AnimalLover

Reaction score
I have two at the moment Cats and a Dog. From what I have learnt in this forum, in the short period I have been around, I'm considering adding one. Am still split between a hamster and a reptile!

Willy_Meow

Reaction score
I have three cats at the moment, gray, black and white. The cats are named Gray (Jerry), Black (Tom) and White (Bunny).

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Two cats (Kelsey & Puree) two dogs (Shiv and Klux). But planning to double the number in a year or so. I' geeting some interesting ideas from pet lovers in here. I would consider some new set of pets soon.

I have three cats at the moment, gray, black and white. The cats are named Gray (Jerry), Black (Tom) and White (Bunny).
Nice choice of names! Wait until one day the cat realizes you gave it a mouse's name (Jerry) :)

Chloe1992

Reaction score
Two, A cat and an African Grey Parrot. Am considering replacing my dog which died of old age sometime last year.