• Welcome to Pet Natter! We'd love for you to be part of our community of helpful and friendly pet lovers. Click here to register now. It's really quick and easy.

The forum is a welcoming place for everyone, whether you're a pet expert or a complete newbie. So jump right in and say hello, ask a question, or offer some advice.

We hope you enjoy being part of Pet Natter. Join now.

Hello everyone

Alis

Reaction score
Hello~

I'm Alis, but feel free to call me Ali, I'm fond of both names. I am in love with all animals, ( Penguins are my favorite ), but particularly have most knowledge on rodents. I personally had a hamster as well, though he did pass a few weeks ago. ( I do miss him ). I'm on quite a lot of rodent forums, haha.

I hope to see everyone around, this seems like a nice community~ :)

lilums

Reaction score
Hello Alis! I'm new to PetNatter as well! Hopefully you have a good stay at this forum like I have. :D

Berry

Reaction score
Hello Ali~

Penguins do be rad tho ;3

Welcome to the forum! Nice to see some new faces :D

Flashthepig

Reaction score
Welcome! Penguins are so funny! 😂
Do you have a favorite type of penguin? I like those macaroni noodle head ones!😂 if you have any questions about rodents which from your post you probably don’t but if you do, Berry is the person to go to!

Pickle Porcupine

Reaction score
Hi Ali! Sounds like you will fit right on in with the rest of the community! I'm so excited to see what you post next!

Alis

Reaction score
Welcome! Penguins are so funny! 😂
Do you have a favorite type of penguin? I like those macaroni noodle head ones!😂 if you have any questions about rodents which from your post you probably don’t but if you do, Berry is the person to go to!
That's hard haha xD. I'd say either Magellanic or Emperor penguins? Fun fact, my penguin obsession started as a 2-year-old when I was brought home two fluffy penguin dolls ( Which I keep to this day ).

Thank you for your warm welcome! I'll also be going to Berry if I have any questions :)

chintumiya

Reaction score
everyone is busy nowadays this forum going to be ghost house i think due to covid19 everyone is busy