• Welcome to Pet Natter! We'd love for you to be part of our community of helpful and friendly pet lovers. Click here to register now. It's really quick and easy.

The forum is a welcoming place for everyone, whether you're a pet expert or a complete newbie. So jump right in and say hello, ask a question, or offer some advice.

We hope you enjoy being part of Pet Natter. Join now.

Dog breeds that are good with cats

Blubblub

Reaction score
So I have a few cats and want to add to my family by adopting a dog. I was wondering though, which breed of dog is more behaved when it comes to cats? My cats will get along with any docile creature, but I want to make sure any dog I get, will easily be comfortable with a few cats around.

Willy_Meow

Reaction score
Once again here I am to show my love and support for golden retrievers , they can create a bond with literally every living being.

Gato

Reaction score
I support the choice of golden retrievers! They are adorable. You can set up some surveillance at home if you are worried about them fighting when you are away. There are mobile apps for that (Faceter is a good one but you can find one suitable to you for sure).