• Welcome to Pet Natter! We'd love for you to be part of our community of helpful and friendly pet lovers. Click here to register now. It's really quick and easy.

The forum is a welcoming place for everyone, whether you're a pet expert or a complete newbie. So jump right in and say hello, ask a question, or offer some advice.

We hope you enjoy being part of Pet Natter. Join now.

Do you bury your pets or have them cremated when they pass?

JPacker

Reaction score
Losing a pet is always tough. I had to bury my cat just last year, and it was really tough for me to handle. But, I always preferred the idea of burying my pets over cremation. What is your preferred method for putting your recently deceased pets to rest? There's no right or wrong answer of course. I know some people have their pets stuff after they pass.

Berry

Reaction score
I, fortunately, haven't lost too many pets before.

But I have lost a lot of chickens (pet/backyard chickens). We buried them just in our backyard. I did lose a few hermit crabs as a young child, but I don't remember what my parents did about them.

Reaction score
I prefer cremation as I move alot so I can bring them with me. That and you can't burry pets when you live in an apartment